WhatsImage is best status or shayari provider in Hindi shayari,Punjabi shayari,Tamil status,English status,Cartoon status,2 line Image statsus,Two line shayari status and Many more.

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com

Monday 16 March 2020

2000+ Instagram Mood Quotes For Boys And Girls

Best Instagram Mood Quotes : In this post we have included more than 10+ categories for instagram mood qutoes. So, you can easily change your status according to your mood.

 Instagram Mood Quotes
 Instagram Mood Quotes


Categories are like Relationship,Freaky,Bad,Attittude,Sassy,Selfie and many more i hope you will love our work and enioy it while reading.

Relationship Mood Instagram Quotes

  1. My gum lasts longer than new age Facebook relationships.
  2. Once U Loose Someone,Its Never Exactly The Same Person Who Comes Back....
  3. Three rules in a relationship.... Don't lie, don't cheat and don't make promised you can't keep....
  4. A Perfect Relationship is When You Fight Like A Married Couple Talk Like Best Friend.
  5. But you have someone with whom you can share incompleteness.
  6. May be you will never know, May be I will never show .
  7. It's better to bend a little rather than to break a relationship forever!
  8. Relations are not exams so why cheat :(
  9. Relationships are made BY  Heart Not by force .
  10. Let's be lovers tonight, and get back to being best friends tomorrow.
  11. I want a relationship where everyone is like: “Damn they’re still together?”
  12. “The purpose of relationship is not to have someone who makes you complete....!
  13. You can say I don't matter to you but I am not the one calling every night that's you.
  14. Sometime you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life 
  15. Cuddling in bed and falling asleep together is probably the best feeling in a relationship!!
  16. The man of your dream could be standing right in front of you 
  17. Relationship status: Your message was successfully sent... and ignored.
  18. You start losing your valuable relation ….!!!!
  19. I may hate myself in the morning but I am gonna love you tonight 
  20. Never long for anyone from the past there is a reason why they never made it to your future 
  21. Communication is the lifeline of any relation when you stop communicating 
  22. Don't push your relationship with a person too hard if its mean to be then it will happen 
  23. It's tearing me up on the inside to have this feelings for you, but I can't did rid of them
  24. Don't let someone getting between your relationship. It's based on two hearts not three.
  25. When you thought I was in love with him, You were so wrong, baby I was loving you.
  26. A final full stop is much better than those painful semicolons in a relationship.
  27. She loves you more than he would ever know, he loves her more than he would ever show. 
  28. No one can excuse you are falling in love with the wrong person inside you know he is the one 
  29. Perfect relationship = two people never giving up on each other.
  30. Relationships are like a book. it takes years to write but seconds to burn.
  31.  learn the wisdom of compromise.

Bad Instagram Mood Quotes

  1. Everyone thinks that I am happy and fine but look a little closer you will say Tears in my eyes.
  2.  It's better to be lonely than be played by wrong people.
  3. The most painful memory.. when I was walk away and you let me go no I am not happy without you.
  4. Every time I start trusting someone they show me why shouldn't it.
  5. If you give up on me, I am going to give up on Me 2. 
  6. Out of all lies you have told.... where's my favourite. 
  7. But the all didn't see the little bit of sadness in me. 
  8. Being ignored, worst feeling ever. 
  9. It's never the tears that measure the pain sometimes it's the smile we fake.
  10. I always found the right one on wrong time.
  11. A beautiful girl with gorgeous eyes, Hidden World of heart and lies .
  12. I don't depend on people anymore because I am tired of being disappointed. 
  13. I am missing something in my life this days.
  14. What's the point in all the screaming, No 1 listening anyway.
  15. It's funny how the person who hurts you is the one who saw they never would.
  16. I can always pretend I am ok, but it doesn't mean I don't get hurt.. 
  17. People cry not because they are weak, it's because they have been strong for too long.
  18. Love when you listen to a song and it relates 100% sure to how you feel. 
  19. Emptiness feels so heavy.
  20. You know what friends your polite nature to other always hurts you .
  21. Sleep away the sadness of today.
  22. The Scars you can't see are the hardest to heal .
  23. Poor man walk miles to on the food and rich man walk miles to digest the food.
  24. I like to listen to sad music when I am sad to make me double sad.
  25. There's nothing more depressing than having it all and still feeling sad. 
  26. It's better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
  27. With each passing day, I am feeling out more and more who my real friends are.
  28. Silence is the most powerful scream .
  29. I will never stop caring but if you decide to push me away I will go.
  30. Ignore me. I don't care. I am used to it anyways. I am invisible..
  31. God only makes happy endings. if it's not happy, then it's not the end.
  32. You are the only exception. 
  33. Please burn my sad memories.
  34. The sad part isn't that we never stop, it's that we used to talk everyday.
  35. 204 countries, 805 islands, Seven Seas, 7 plus billion people and I am still single!!!!
  36. The worst kind of pain is when you are smiling to stop the tears from falling .
  37. It is in the bad memories that make you sad, but the best one that you can't bring it back.
  38. Exide when you realise you aren't as important to someone as you thought you were.
  39. The colour of anything saltwater – sweat, tear, or the sea .
  40. I am invisible, until someone needs me.
  41. Never give up on someone you can't spend a day not thinking about it. 
  42. There is no hurt in this world was then feeling like they just doesn't give a F.. bad.

Attitude Instagram Mood Quotes

  1. Every problem comes with some solutions.. if it doesn't have any solution it's a girl!!.
  2. So you are checking my status..:D
  3. I define my own life. I don't let people write my script.
  4. Not always available try your luck.
  5. Don't walk as if you rule the world.. walk as if you don't care who the hell rules the world 
  6. Awesome ends with me and ugly starts with you 
  7. Why waste your time caring for people who don't even acknowledge your existence? Huh
  8. I wish my parents I like Google... they should understand me even before I complete.
  9. A bad attitude is like a flat tire. if you don't change it, you will never go anywhere.
  10. My life, my rules my attitude!!
  11. I am not changed its just I grew up and you should try too.
  12. What people say to your face is not a problem. the problem is what they say behind your back.
  13. If people have a problem with you, always remember, it is there problem.
  14. Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software... it's called #sunday, please fix it !
  15. Cleans your imperfections, they are what make you unique. 
  16. Madhur is always open so feel free to leave.
  17. I am learn from my mistakes! without mistake we can't learn best. 
  18. Beauty beauty is like Moon looks much better at night
  19. The biggest slap to your enemies is your success 
  20. You give me the kind of feeling people write novels about.
  21. I want my girlfriend Like Google, she will understand me better. 
  22. May my Enemies live long life to see my success. 
  23. I have a new query in life... what other people think of me his role in none of my business!
  24. Do not give advice unless you are asked to.
  25. The only difference between success and failure is once attitude.
  26. I don't hate peoples, I just love peoples who loves me.
  27. Every problem comes with some solution.. if it doesn't have any solution it's a girl .
  28. Attitude is like underwear – don't show it just wore it.
  29. Good news is I am smiling bad news is its the kind of smile that people should fear it.
  30. I always arrive late at office but I make it by leaving early. 
  31. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket 
  32. Your WhatsApp status says online.. if your online then, why I send you message me!
  33. If they hates you for no reason – give them 1.
  34. There are three sides to an argument.. my side, your side and right side.
  35. I tried being like you, my personality didn't like it.
  36. When someone hates you for no reason.. give them a reason.
  37. I don't mind the crazy people, it's the normal one that freak me out!
  38. I was told I should have a positive attitude. well, I am positive that I have an attitude.
  39. Sometimes people a high five on the face with the chair.
  40. I am not set for being single rather I am thinking of her who is single because of me..:P
  41. I am hot dude with cool attitude.
  42. People have problem with you then ask him her problem!
  43. I never dream about success. I worked it for 
  44. My attitude don't mess with me I am too bad... because you can't handle my goodness…!!
  45. If you can't convince them confuse them.
  46. Someone stole my heart, main check  your BRA?
  47. I refuse to have a battle of wits within an army person.
  48. The best thing about me, I am limited edition and there are no other copies!
  49. Weakness of attitude becomes weakness you. 
  50. Love Yourself!!

Selfie Instagram Mood Quotes

Freaky Instagram Mood Quotes

Sad Instagram Mood Quotes

SassyInstagram Mood Quotes

Current Instagram Mood Quotes

Caption Instagram Mood Quotes


                                                                                                  No comments:

                                                                                                  Post a Comment

                                                                                                  Contact Form

                                                                                                  Name

                                                                                                  Email *

                                                                                                  Message *